Come and see our beautiful nursery to get a proper feel for our amazing facilities, we have tours from from 7am to 2pm daily, you really have to see our nursery to believe how wonderful it is. Below is really just a summary – Alongside providing a highly appropriate learning environment we also place great importance on security and the wellbeing of your child.
- CCTV in operation for parents’ to view in the Nursery and a security guard on duty 24 hours a day.
- Full time nurse and nutritionist support.
- Spacious classrooms.
- Well-equipped classrooms that provide an abundance of natural light.
- Low-level furniture and sinks for the children’s easy access.
- Ample child sized toilets, basins and changing areas.
- A relaxing sleep room.
- An outdoor jungle themed play area with activity areas.
- A sand and water play area
- An indoor area for physical play during warmer months which is well equipped with a soft indoor grass floor, soft play equipment, an indoor climbing frame and a quiet play area.
- A garden and pet area
- A dining room and cookery area
- Class libraries
- Messy Play room
- Music & movement room for a wide range of activities including wake up, shake up and parachute play.
We hope you have found this helpful and look forward to welcoming you to our nursery in the near future.