Why choose our Nursery?
For many children, Nursery is their first experience of a more structured setting, away from home, with teachers and groups of children. We pride ourselves in providing a warm environment which we hope your children will come to think of us as their home away from home.
Our Nursery nurtures your child’s:
- Holistic development in all areas of EYFS
- Love of learning through play
- Natural curiosity for exploring the world around them
- Ability to build relationships
- Literacy and mathematics skills
- Communication and language skills
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Physical development
- Understanding of the world
- Creative and expressive skills
Also, we offer:
- Arabic and French lessons
- Islamic Studies lessons for Muslim children
Joining us at our Nursery provides your child with an opportunity to learn, to share, follow instructions and begin the foundation for learning that will continue for their whole education.
Alongside providing a highly appropriate learning environment we also place great importance on security and the wellbeing of your child.
- CCTV in operation for parents’ to view in the Nursery and a security guard on duty 24 hours a day.
- Full time nurse and nutritionist support.
- Spacious classrooms.
- Well-equipped classrooms that provide an abundance of natural light.
- Low-level furniture and sinks for the children’s easy access.
- Ample child sized toilets, basins and changing areas.
- A relaxing sleep room.
- An outdoor jungle themed play area with activity areas.
- A sand and water play area
- An indoor area for physical play during warmer months which is well equipped with a soft indoor grass floor, soft play equipment, an indoor climbing frame and a quiet play area.
- A garden and pet area
- A dining room and cookery area
- Class libraries
- Messy Play room
- Music & movement room for a wide range of activities including wake up, shake up and parachute play.
We hope you have found this helpful and look forward to welcoming you to our nursery in the near future.